Contributing to Our Mission is Easy
- Fill out the form to provide us with your contact information and information about your available ventilator.
- The Co-Vents team will contact you and arrange shipping of the ventilator to one of our certified service centers.
- Our experts will evaluate the ventilator and will follow FDA guidelines for refurbishing of the device.
- Once the vent is repaired at our cost, we will make it available to areas of the country that are struggling with the surge of COVID-19 patients in their ICU.
- Know that you have helped save the lives of patients in need all over the country.
For those who would like to support Co-Vents mission in a strictly financial manner, we welcome donations. Your contribution to our effort will ensure that as many ventilators as possible will be refurbished and quickly reintroduced to service. Every dollar is directly connected to saved lives. All donations to Co-Vents are tax deductible.
Note that this link will open a new window. Co-Vents has partnered with Donately to manage financial donations.
Sell or Donate Ventilators
Co-Vents Sourcing Managers
Our operations cover the entire United States, through a growing network of service locations, and supported by the Co-Vents Sourcing Managers.
Meet your Regional Sourcing Managers
Pam Chater | Oregon
Ralph Cascio | New England
Gary McAndrew | New England
Jim Brandt | St. Louis
Sherry Tuszynski | Chicago
Mike Allen | York, PA
John Odenweller | Florida
Donna Repke | Florida